Preconception planning – article
Preconception planning aims to:
- Ensure that you achieve optimum health in preparation for a successful pregnancy,
- Help you maintain your health throughout pregnancy
- Ensure that your new baby is born happy, HEALTHY, and bright and
- Enable you to remain strong and vital throughout breast feeding and
- Re-build your own nutritional reserves to make you ready for the next pregnancy.
Not only the baby but also our pregnancy/breastfeeding plan ensures that your baby receives optimum nutrition throughout the whole process
Who might benefit from a healthy preconception programme? Just about every one of the
1 in 6 Australian couples are infertile, according to the Australian Health Survey.
Our process is aimed at reversing the deficiencies and toxicities relating to:
- Some other forms of cooking food wrongly
- Pesticide contamination
- Storage chemicals
- Preservatives in many prepared foods found in the local supermarket
- Other environmental contaminants from plastics and petroleum products
- Contaminants from a house renovation
- Industrial contaminants from demolitions, chemicals, solvents, diesel etc.
- Farming chemicals
“But what if I’m over 32 and thinking of falling pregnant, I might have been a smoker and drinker also?”
A pre-conception program may be of benefit to you even if you:
- Have experienced miscarriages
- Are of child bearing age and have been:
- a smoker
- a drinker and
- Want to have the best chance for a healthy baby
- And wish to minimise the toxins that may affect a future embryo.
Endometriosis may have its origin in an over-activated immune response, called “Mast Cell Activation Syndrome”.
- Such a syndrome responds well to our routine “4-step detox” plan, backed up with our in-house testing.
- This in turn aims to detoxify you and refresh your gut lining, liver and kidney function
- The tests may show visible changes that show if we’re on the right track
Our routine tests highlight all the above-mentioned toxins
And in line with Foresight International, our success record is on a par with the IVF programme.
Contact Phil or Kirsty at Info@wellnesscentre.com.au or call us at Wade’s Wellness Chemist, 152 Burns Bay Rd, Lane Cove on 61 2 9427 1196 or 61 2 9420 4959