Phillip D Wade, Wellness Consultant. B Pharm. MPS. ND DRM Dip Bot Med, Dip Nutr MATMS 9879
AVOID and FORTIFY against THE CORONA VIRUS
Our tips for preparing for the Coronavirus aka Novel Covid 19, and also influenza
- Follow current spacing and isolation requirements, observing recommended standards.
- All should exercise regularly, preferably in sunlight[i] in the safe hours. Gardening, housework, cooking & walking outdoors etc.
- Keep your circulation going to optimise “Natural Killer Cell[ii]” availability.
- Use beaches and parks as much as allowable and as often as possible
- Use more physical styles of exercises if inclined, for younger people. Cardio work is king!
- Stand no closer than 1.5 metres from others
- If they cough or sneeze, stand 2.5 metres distant and take one step sideways
- Cough or sneeze tightly into crook of elbow.
- Keep nostrils moist if in air conditioning.
- Hand and surface sanitising
- Wash hands at least with water and/or plain soap. Ask the pharmacist to recommend the best soap.
- Keep rooms well ventilated – preferably cross-ventilation.
- Use hand and surface antiviral sanitiser.
Recommended daily immune-boosting “resilience”[iii]* regime
Ask Phil for advice about any of the following:
- MVM12:78. May help to: (i) minimise the extreme effects of the virus by (ii) potentially regenerating levels of the enzyme Acetyl hydrolase[iv] that may be low in people who develop the well-known “ground glass”[v]
- Wade’s Winter Mix[vi] vitamin C* twice daily that may help stave off[vii] cold and flu significantly.
- Phil’s Green Smoothi meal blend [viii]daily, with half his normal breakfast muesli.
- He includes in his water intake 1 litre a day of alkaline Wellness Water.[ix], [x]
- Inner Health[xi] or similar probiotics that are important for better immunity. Ask our pharmacist.
- ZinAc[xii] as a general immune boosting supplement.
- Take around 30 mls per day of Phil’s Oils [xiii]or similar for better cell respiration
- Finally select mainly low-reactive food for wellness. See Phil or Kirsty for details and lists.
- High-dose Winter Mix, a complex natural formula with vitamin C[xiv] at first sign of virus infection
If you catch the virus this possibly may help to prevent severe symptoms:
- Antiviral[xv] herbal medicine (ask the pharmacist/naturopath)
- Specialised herbs to help soothe airways and help immune cells (Ask at counter)
- Wade’s MVM 12:78****
- P.E.A. capsules
- Compounded Melatonin capsules or tablets (requires Doc prescription).
- Medical cannabis
- Winter Mix
- Probiotics, especially those containing paracasei and S. boulardii in combination with LGG
- Vitamin D3
If you cannot obtain them locally, please feel free to order through us via contact.
See Phil and Kirsty’s general dietary guide for wellness.
Dietary and wellness consults are available by appointment with Phil – either in-store or video.
This comprises special white blood cells, called Natural Killer cells that can kill a virus on contact. They don’t need prior exposure. You can boost NK activity with the nutrition that gets them going for your protection.*****”
Use outdoor exercise opportunities in safe sunshine to the maximum available/allowable.
Frequent movement during the day is great for necessary circulation.
Grow a veggie garden for valuable freshness and low contamination (see “Urban Gardner f/b”).
Drink 1 litre of Wellness Water** daily, aiming for a total of approximately 3 litres of water daily.
Wash hands with water or soapy water regularly.
Maintain the 1.5 metre rule.
Take the Winter Mix twice daily in water.
Drink green tea 3 x daily (heat water to 80 degrees only – not boiling water).
Enquire about benefits of P.E.A., medical cannabis and melatonin.
Tetravalent Influenza vaccine
- Administered in the pharmacy
- Still obtain influenza vaccine if you normally have it
- Please book for a vaccination now as supplies are always limited
*Ref. Linus Pauling,Dr Emanuel Cheraskin: circa 1974 who noted that vitamin C with supporting minerals and vitamins boosted natural “killer” cells (that can kill invading virus and bacteria) by 39 times.
**Keeping your system alkaline helps reduce inflammation and may help support immune regulation
***Certain noted antiviral herbs also are soothing to throats and may also reduce the “cytokine storm” that is a condition of distress that some people may experience who are impacted by the corona virus.
****Foundation Nutrition describes those micro-nutrients***** that control your body’s immune defence and general health and vitality. Overwhelming evidence shows that globally and locally, the great majority of us are deficient in many of these elements.
*****Micro-nutrients that should appear in food – and in the right amounts – may include up to 78 minerals and 12 vitamins,, 12 essential amino acids, essential bioflavonoids, omega-3 and -6 fats, and other natural elements such as mushrooms, fresh, leafy greens, root vegetables, some fermented products, herbs and fruits. We incorporate these into the Phil’s Green Smoothi.
*****Wade’s MVM 12:78 is the micronutrient base of the above. It is also the basis of the Green Smoothi.
Wade’s Winter Mix contains the optimum proportions for maximum activation of Natural Killer white blood cells.
ABN: 65 092 958 104
152 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066, Australia BUPA 9926501HMEDIBANK PRIVATE 1032631X
Phone Wellness Centre (02) 9420 4959 Pharmacy (02) 9427 1196 Fax (02) 9418 6846