Resolving ongoing and intermittent pain and chronic illness safely and naturally.
Sixty percent of Australians are suffering some kind of chronic (ongoing) illness, mostly with pain, such as fibromyalgia (fibrositis), upper and lower back pain, sciatica, shingles, urinary tract infection, Lyme disease, cancer, gallstones, kidney stones, injuries, burns, toothache, haemorrhoids, post viral cough, endometriosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, dysmenorrhoea, infertility…
Our pharmacy and clinic saw there was a great need to treat pain effectively with minimal side effects. So, we set about developing a suite of new-generation treatment solutions, preferably to be used in collaboration with your medical practitioner.
What are the natural solutions?
- Individually compounded drug combinations to suit your case, with significantly reduced side effects.
- SPMs (Specific pro-resolving Mediators) (Kara Fitzgerald, ICNM).
- PEA is a natural extract of palm oil, occurs in cannabis and soy and acts as an effective painkiller that exhibits no side effects. A Potassium channel blocker, it has led to positive results in clinical trials for many pain conditions, including nerve pain and cold and flu recovery.
- Frequency-sHYPERLINK “https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/15935-frequency-specific-microcurrent”specific HYPERLINK “https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/15935-frequency-specific-microcurrent”deep tissue treatment Available as a two-channel application or single-channel patches, this gentle, soothing treatment is said to harmonise with your own inflamed tissue. Studies show that it increases cellular energy production by 500% and protein (70%) (ICNM 2004).
- Wade’s Winter Mix that contains natural elements that may help to reduce inflammation and pain. The combination of nutrients helps mobilise your immune system to combat infection (also ref. Emanuel Cheraskin and others).
- Phil’s Oil: Contains the right mix of omega-3 oils (50%) that are the starting point for the auto-production of SPMs and also healthy cell walls. Made on request.
Other, more potent drugs can cause dependence, drowsiness and mood changes – even loss of normal mood control resulting in drowsiness, euphoria, depression, and disorientation.
Happily, we now have access to effective natural and other treatments, that have been proven to exhibit either none or very little of those effects. Some, like PEA and SPMs can also help to resolve the actual condition, be it damaged tissue or ongoing lung or nerve/brain inflammation (International Congress of Natural Medicine – ICNM – Gold Coast, June 2019).
And if you need more potent action to apply to a specific pain point, as a compounding chemist we can make ointments of a combination of two or more potent drugs, in collaboration with your doctor, so that they are as effective at the site but with minimal side effects. An example is spinal joint damage that causes pain at either the joint itself or else pain in a foot, hand, or upper or lower arm or leg that is controlled by that nerve. From our compounding lab, we frequently dispense prescriptions for a ‘calcium channel blocker’, which is successful for example, with haemorrhoids.
Ask Phil to walk you through the following options for your chronic condition or pain.
How do they work?
- As the SPMs and PEA also have a beneficial action on your immune system via down-regulating its mast cells, executing a Leaky Gut 4R protocol assists this effect, along with purpose-chosen probiotics.
- [Mast cells may cause inflammation and are one of many types of the 80% of immune cells in the body that are located in the gut lymphatic system called Peyer patches].
- Phil’s Green Smoothi contains abundant antibodies (immunoglobulin) from natural sources that fight off infection as well as MVM 12:78 powder. This may deliver immune support and good health.
- Alternatively, Wade’s MVM powder can add back to your body what it is missing when eating today’s mineral-depleted foods.
Phil Wade, Pharmacist and Naturopath of
Wade’s Chemist, 152 Burns Bay Road,
Lane Cove 02 9420 4959