Well, not really, but a lot of people are in chronic pain.
So what does chronic mean? It means that you have been in pain for a fair while. (The word comes from “chronos” in Greek, meaning “time”).
That means to you that if a joint gives you pain for no apparent reason, it usually stays there over time.
“So, what next”? I hear you say. “Can I get rid of it or am I stuck with it until I get a joint replacement, or similar? Or do I have to take pain medication continuously? And I’d rather not do that because most pain killers make me feel terrible after a while”.
The answer is that help is on hand. Let me explain.
You see… there are several ways to keep you out of pain for long periods that don’t involve pharmaceutical medication.
- Take a natural medication that has no side effects. [Ah, but I hear you say – they don’t really work as well, do they? Well, that may or may not be true, but even if it is, you can certainly cut right down on your pharmaceuticals by using them. And what’s more, evidence abounds that some of these work as well as pharmaceuticals].
- Start treating the underlying cause.
- Have frequency specific microcurrent in one of its forms.
Natural medication – alone or combined
- The beauty of natural medication
- This has very few, if any, side effects (as opposed to ulceration, potentially asthma, infertility, addiction…..)
- Most natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic plant extracts have other health properties*
- You may address some of the underlying causes** of chronic pain using naturel therapy. This approach may eventually lead to removal of some of these, potentially leading to diminished – or complete removal – of chronic pain.
- Frequency specific microcurrent (FSM) may target*** the pain itself and also the underlying causes, such as inflammation and calcification****.
Our hypothesis is that if we can deduce the cause then we may reverse the damage.
*Health properties of natural pain-relieving agents include anti-inflammatory activity, DNA protection, anti-microbial activity, tissue-repair properties and vascular (blood vessel) membrane support.
**Underlying causes include but not restricted to viral infection, bacterial colonisation, breakdown of gut mucus barrier, incompatible foods, food allergy, immune system imbalance, dietary imbalance and straight out nutritional deficiency.
***FSM can target pain by way of setting individual frequencies of miniscule current (electron) deliveries that resonate with either pathology (diminishing its force) or tissue (enhancing its health). An illustration of these properties lies in several measurable responses: it increases cellular energy production (ATP) by 500%; protein production by 70%; endorphins by 5,000%; and reduces inflammation (cytokines) by 90%.[i]
****Joint and tendon calcium build-up that is thought to be generated by bone “leaching” in times of calcium dietary inadequacy and that often slowly accumulates over many years.